Voice Recognition


MCSD Allergies

Insert Links If your child has a disability or life-threatening food allergy and you would like a substituted menu, you will need to obtain a Disability/Medical Condition Statement for Foods Served by calling the Nurse or Health Associate of the school your child attends or the Nutrition Services Department at 641-623-5121, or print off the form below. This form will need to be signed by a physician licensed by the State and returned to the nurse where your student attends. Requests for special diets must be submitted annually and updated by a physician annually.

Click below to access form:
© 2024. Montezuma Community Schools. All Rights Reserved.
View text-based website