When will the schedule be posted?
- We will try to post the preliminary schedule by January 15
How can I figure out my school's schedule?
- Look for your titles in the categories you entered to find your school number/letters.
What should I do if I have groups that overlap or are too close together?
What should I do if I have a drop?
How can I get my set pieces onto the stage?
- Bring your set pieces through either of the locker room entrances to the back sides of the stage. This should be done immediately following the previous groups performance. Please do not bring things in when another group is performing. These doors are in the main hallways surrounding the stage. Please change clothes and do make-up in the restrooms at the north end of the building. There will not be any changing rooms available accessible to the stage.
Where is the light booth?
- The light booth is at the top of the stairs inside the junior high gym, which is where the stage is located. There are only basic on/off functions available.
Where can I store my set pieces before/after we finish performing?
- Please store your pieces in the north gym with your team or directly load and unload to the stage area (hallways surrounding) for one act plays in the time period immediately before your performance. If you have special considerations, please contact Liesl asap.
Where should the buses park?
- They should park on the northwest side of the school complex, on the back side of the north gym and further past the gym to the gravel area between the school sections.
Where will ratings be posted?
- Ratings will be posted in the North gym where the students will gather.