- Pete Ross (President) 641-623-5121
- Vince Johnson (Vice President) 641-623-5121
- Stacie Cameron 641-623-5121
- Cori Henkle 641-623-5121
- Jason Meyer 641-623-5121
Vision, Mission, Essential Learnings & District Goals
- All students will master the skills and concepts of the Montezuma core curriculum through challenging and relevant classroom instruction guided by ongoing formative assessment with the support of the district and community.
- Engage staff, students and the community in educating every child.
District Improvement Goals:
- A graduate of Montezuma Community Schools is expected to be:
- A responsible citizen
- Well founded in the basic skills
- An effective communicator
- A proficient problem solver
- A self directed learner
- Prepared to live a healthy life style
- A productive worker
- Increase the number of students proficient in reading comprehension, math and science each year.
- Provide professional development to all staff that utilizes best practice and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Provide the resources, including teaching staff, facilities, infrastructure and access to technology, necessary to support high student achievement in a safe and healthy environment.
- Increase meaningful engagement with parents and the community in the education process.