Donuts with Dad! - Friday, February 2, 2017
Literacy Week: Monday, February 26 - Friday, March 2, 2017
- This is a special time for dads, grandpas or a special friend to come to school and have breakfast with their student. This event is held in the elementary/JH gym.
Spelling Bowl - TBA
- Monday - PAC's Pick-a-Book-and-Read. Each elementary student will be given the opportunity to pick a book to take home for their own library.
- Tuesday - Reading Relay
- Wednesday - Book Parade - Students who enter the parade will decorate a mini float to represent a faborite children's book. Floats must be on wheels and can be dropped off at the Montezuma Elementary Library on before 8:15 am on Wednesday. A parent permission slip is needed to participate.
- Thursday - Storyteller Michael Anthony Steele
- Friday - Reading Relay
- A parent permission slip is needed to participate. Students will be given a list of spelling words, at their grade level, to study prior to the spelling bowl. At the spelling bowl students will be given a written test over a portion of the words. The spelling bowl will begin after school and awards will be presented at 5pm in the elementary/JH gym.
A Morning with Mom! - Friday, May 4, 2017
- This is a special time for moms, grandmas or a special friend to come to school and have breakfast with their student. This event is held in the elementary/JH gym.